Terms and conditions
Prizedraw competition terms and conditions
1. The promoter is Westminster Adult Education Service, affiliated with Westminster City Council whose registered office is at 64 Victoria Street, London SW1E 6QP.
2. Employees of Westminster Adult Education Service or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3VSBFJ3
5. Upon submitting the survey, respondants are entered into the prize draw to win a £50 amazon.co.uk gift voucher. A valid e-mail address is required.
5.1 The closing date for entry into the prize draw will be _____________. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competitions are as follows: Entrants must complete the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/3VSBFJ3, the link of which is sent via e-mail to a selected audience and displayed on this page.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The prize is subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. The winner will be chosen at random by assigning each entrant with an entry number and using random.org to provide a random number which corresponds to an entrants number. Verification will be made by the promoter.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and how the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Marketing and communications, Office 2.08, Westminster Adult Education Service, 219 Lisson Grove, London NW8 8LW.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.