Paid Childcare Traineeship
Would you like to help a local family with childcare, whilst also gaining a Level 2 qualification, and getting paid? Koru Kids has 10 paid childcare traineeship roles for young people in Westminster to get a head start in a career they love.
What is a traineeship?
A traineeship provides extra job support to give you the skills you need to enter the world of work. Alongside training and gaining a qualification, for this traineeship you will do a placement of around 2 months.
Who we’re looking for:
- You’ll need to live in the borough of Westminster.
- You’ll need to be aged between 19 and 24 to be eligible - for more information about why, click here.
- You cannot be currently in full-time education or a university graduate.
- You need to be looking for a job and not currently in full-time employment.
- You’ll need to have received an A* to C (or equivalent) grade in Maths and English.
- You need to have some experience with kids, but this could be through babysitting or looking after relatives.
- Get a qualification for your CV - Level 2 in Children’s and Young People’s Mental Health
- £9-12 per hour starting rate depending on experience
- Free nanny and job skills training
- Extra 1-1 support with our team
- Free DBS check & paediatric first aid training
- Free Public Liability insurance
- Local work with kids that’s rewarding and fun
- Opportunity to stay in a permanent role with a family, with built in pay rises
- As a part-time nanny you will look after children (usually age 3+ in their home).
- Occasionally prepare children’s meals and provide healthy snacks.
- Your role will be 70 hours or more over the course of two months or so.
- Study time to work towards your Level 2 qualification.
If you want to be part of this exciting traineeship with Koru Kids just click Apply Now.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our website – please reference the job title.