Find your way to a better state of being through creativity, community and culture. Whether you want to be more active, meet new people, find calm in the chaos, or just let go of worries through creativity, you will find an activity that is right for you.
Our Community Arts and Wellbeing courses include:
- Drawing and Painting
- Community Knit and Stitch
- Community Learn to Sew and Mend
- Community Yoga (including women only)
- Mindfulness and Breathwork
- Cooking on a Budget and Healthy Eating
- Women’s and Family Health
- Community walks and talks
- Trips to cultural heritage sites and performances
- Smartphone photography
For more information, email email@example.com
You can enrol online below, or come along to our Lisson Grove centre on Tuesdays 10am-11am during term time - just ask for the Community Team.