We have a range of Level 3 courses in Health & Social Care on topics like mental health, autism and dementia that are FREE* under the Free Courses for Jobs offer if you live in Greater London. Submit an enquiry below with your postcode and our Distance Learning team will confirm whether you are eligible for these free courses.
These Distance Learning courses will help you upskill, whether you already work in one of these sectors or want to retrain for a career move, and can fit around work and other responsibilities.
They are generally delivered over 24 weeks and include learning materials and a knowledgeable assessor who will provide advice and guidance on course content as well as helpful feedback on coursework.
Submit an Enquiry
To find out more about each course or to make an application, please choose a course lower down this page. Otherwise, if you have any other questions, you can submit an enquiry below.
The following courses are available to start at any time:
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Autism
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding Mental Health
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Care and Management of Diabetes
- Level 3 Certificate in Understanding the Principles of Dementia Care
- Level 3 Diploma in Counselling Skills
Find out more about the benefits of Distance Learning.
Subject to Terms & Conditions. You must live in Greater London. Any free course offers apply to course fees and do not apply to material or exam fees (but there is funding available for learners who are in need).
One of the following must apply:
- EITHER you do not already have an A Level or equivalent Level 3 qualification or higher;
- OR you earn less than the London Living Wage, currently set at £13.15 per hour or £25,642.50 annually, as of 24 October 2023.
View full details of WAES course fees and funding eligibility.