Upon successful completion, learners are awarded either the Level 1 or Level 2 Functional Skills qualification accredited by Pearson Edexcel.
- Achieve a nationally recognised maths or English Level 1 or Level 2 qualification
- Further your personal and professional development
- Available at no cost
- No need to formally attend a college, meaning that you can learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you
- Receive a set of high-quality learner support materials that will be yours to keep and use as a reference
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors.
How is it delivered?
Learner have a year to complete the course and enrol at anytime. Alongside the learning materials you will have the support of a knowledgeable assessor who will give you support, advice and guidance on the course content as well as providing robust feedback on the work you complete.
What is the cost?
Due to the availability of government funding, this qualification is usually available at no cost. Funding is subject to you meeting set eligibility criteria; this will be provided prior to the start of any course.
Click on the course profiles below for full information