WAES Competition Summer 2019
The winner will be announced at SouthWestFest on 29 June 2019.
Enter our competition before 28 June 2019 and stand a chance of winning an iPad.
Fill in the competition entry on this link https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/waes-competition
You may need to visit some pages on this website and the web to answer the questions. See below for our terms and conditions.
Closing date: 28 June 2019
Join us at SouthWestFest on 29 June 2019 from 12 to 6pm at St George's Square
WAES is a Gold Sponsor of this year's festival. We will be hosting a wonderful array of activities on the festival day. Join us for:
- Live Fine Art – Our artists will be doing live painting on the day and there will be opportunities for you to try your hand at producing your own masterpiece.
- Media Make-up – Demonstrations and taster sessions. Ever wanted to know how actors are made up to look wounded or otherwise changed?
- Ceramics – Taster sessions - come and try to make a ceramic piece.
- Floristry skills – Demonstrations and taster sessions. Our Pimlico campus has a Floristry department and our highly experienced tutors will be on hand to show you how to create your own floral masterpieces.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to anyone over the age of 18, resident in the United Kingdom
- WAES staff are not eligible to enter
- Staff from partner organisations involved in this event are not eligible to enter
- The competition is free to enter and no purchase is required
- You may only enter once and duplicate entries will be removed - automated entries, bulk entries or third party entries will be disqualified
- In order to win the competition, you will need to have answer all 5 questions correctly
- Winners will be chosen at random from all valid entries
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email (where a phone number has not been provided) after the closing date
- We will publish the winner's name on our website and announce it in our social media channels
- WAES' decision is final and we reserve the right to change the competition rules or to not award the prize in the event that nobody correctly answers all 5.