Achieve your potential with distance learning at WAES
Distance learning with WAES is a flexible and easy way to achieve your career goals; whether you want to progress in your profession, achieve an essential qualification, change your career, or learn something new.
Learning with us is geared around you and your life so you can choose how, when and where to study, while we make sure you get all the support and guidance you need to succeed - we provide all the assessment materials to get you started.
Not sure where to start? Find out more by looking through our course list or qualification options to see how we can help you get where you want to be.
Why study a distance learning course with WAES?
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 or 3 award.
- Courses are supported by government funding – enquire today and see if you qualify.
- No need to formally attend a college – learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you.
- High-quality learning support materials to use as a reference.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Ideal for individuals who would like to achieve a recognised qualification in their chosen field of study.
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
We are happy to help in any way we can, offering advice and guidance to help you enrol on the right online learning course for you. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Some comments from our learners:
"I'm so happy and feel really proud of this as it's the first time I've studied since my GCSEs."
"Thank you for your feedback, I have read it all and filed it with my work book. I found the course very interesting and I enjoyed doing it. I will consider in the near future about doing some more distance learning courses."
"Thank you very much I am really pleased and feel I have achieved something worthwhile and of importance. I have had the best communication I have ever had with an assessor."