Achieve your potential with online learning at WAES!
Online learning with WAES is a flexible and easy way to achieve your career goals; whether you want to progress in your profession, achieve an essential qualification, change your career, or learn something new.
Learning with us is geared around you and your life so you can choose how, when and where to study, while we make sure you get all the support and guidance you need to succeed - we provide all the assessment materials to get you started.
Not sure where to start? Find out more by looking through our course list or qualification options to see how we can help you get where you want to be.
Why study an online learning course with WAES?
- Achieve a nationally recognised Level 2 or 3 award.
- Courses are supported by government funding – enquire today and see if you qualify.
- No need to formally attend a college – learn in your own time, at a pace that suits you.
- High-quality learning support materials to use as a reference.
- Further your personal and professional development.
- Ideal for individuals who would like to achieve a recognised qualification in their chosen field of study.
- Receive support and guidance from a dedicated team of qualified assessors/tutors.
We are happy to help in any way we can, offering advice and guidance to help you enrol on the right online learning course for you. Complete the form below, call 020 7641 6327 / 4347 or email email@example.com.
Online business and administration courses
Online health and social care courses
Online education courses
Online functional skills courses