Advanced search: focus your search using the filters below...

run advanced search

Making a complaint

We take complaints very seriously and will make every effort to resolve your complaint as quickly as possible.



Resolving complaints also allows us to continually improve the Service for the benefit of both students and staff.

How to make a complaint at Westminster Adult Education Service.

If the complaint is a small issue you may approach either your tutor or a member of the Reception / Admissions staff. They may be able to resolve it immediately or refer you to a member of staff who can. If this is the case no further action need be taken.

If you wish to formally register your complaint write to: Complaints, Westminster Adult Education Service, Lisson Grove Centre, 219 Lisson Grove, London NW8 8LW or email

How long will it take?

WAES will deal with your complaint as quickly as possible. We aim to resolve most complaints within two weeks, however some can take longer  All complaints are resolved within one month from the date it is made and you will receive a response in writing. This is a requirement of Westminster City Council.

What if I am still not satisfied?

If you are not happy with the response you receive or the way your complaint was handled, you can appeal to the Chief Executive by making a stage 2 complaint. Your complaint will be sent to the Complaints and Customer Manager who will carry out a review of your concern(s).

When making a stage 2 complaint, please explain why you are dissatisfied and what you expect from the review. Contact information for stage 2 complaints only:

Telephone: 020 7641 1911
Post: Westminster City Council, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 5 Strand, London  WC2N  5HR


Content of this popup to be provided by WAES.